Heroin addiction is scary and difficult to overcome. You may want to quit, but feel powerless over heroin’s charm. Perhaps you’ve even considered seeking help, but questions like, “how much is rehab for heroin?”, have prevented you from taking action.
The Ugly Face of Heroin Addiction
There are millions of people just like you who would like to get clean but don’t know how. This is because heroin is a potent and extremely addictive drug that’s difficult to stop using. Many heroin addicts are too afraid or ashamed to ask for help, so they continue to use and fall deeper into the pit of addiction.
Just a few of the common signs of heroin addiction include:
- Recurring bouts of depression
- Chills and fever
- Apathetic attitude; lethargic behavior
- Lying about one’s whereabouts and activities
- Loss of interest in things, people, and places previously enjoyed
- Resorting to theft in order to pay for more heroin
- Deceptive behavior
So, How Much is Rehab for Heroin?
While the war on heroin rages on, you don’t have to continue to be a victim of heroin or its effects. Throw out any false misconceptions you may have regarding the price of rehab, because the simple truth is that it is possible to find quality, affordable addiction treatment.
1st Step Behavioral Health in Pompano Beach, Florida, is an esteemed drug rehab center where patients can come to receive excellent, effective care to conquer their addictions. Our team of medical physicians and psychologists are experienced at helping people take control over their life and move on to be their best and healthiest self.
To best help a broad scale of individuals, we accept most major insurances. This can go a long way in helping to pay for rehab. Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, insurance is required to pay at least a portion of heroin rehab when need is established. In some cases, it’ll even cover the full cost of rehab.
Individuals who choose 1st Step Behavioral for their addiction treatment can expect to receive:
- Exhaustive individual, group, and family therapy
- Opportunity for long-term care lasting up to one year
- Assistance from our 2 on-site recovery coaches to help with job and recovery skills
- Medically managed detox
- Holistic therapies including yoga, fitness, massage, and acupuncture
- Rest in comfort in our 2-bed apartments, fully-furnished with kitchen
- Dual diagnosis care for anyone suffering from a co-occurring mental health disorder
- The option for family participation
Let Us Help You
Now that you know the answer to “how much is rehab for heroin?”, you also know that you don’t suffer alone with your heroin addiction any longer. At 1st Step Behavioral Health in Pompano Beach, Florida, we have the tools and resources necessary to help you beat your addiction and learn to maintain your sobriety. Call 866-319-6126 to learn how your insurance can help cover the cost of your addiction treatment.Article posted on November 14, 2016